Sky Blue Dog Life Jacket
Sky Blue Dog Life Jacket
Dive into summer with Sandy Snoots dog life jackets! These premium swimming aids are proudly made in Australia for flotation support and ultimate summer style.
Our dog life jackets perfectly balance buoyancy with freedom of movement through our panelled foam design. It gives extra uplift in all the right places and ensures a snug fit around your dog’s body.
The buttery soft fabric turns this swimming aid into a stylish and sleek fashion piece. The curved neck straps contour around your pup's chest and the built in adjustable straps have no loose ends.
Featuring premium Velcro®, break-resistant buckles, padded handles and a d-ring attachment for your pup's leash, Sandy Snoots dog life jackets have been designed for functionality without compromising on style. Best of all, they're machine washable so it's easy to maintain their vibrant colours!
Style your Sky Blue Dog Life Jacket
Sandy Snoots dog life jackets are designed to wear on their own or over our stylish dog rashies. With so many colour and print combinations, you’ll have a ball creating a signature summer style for your pup! If you love our Sky Blue Dog Life Jacket, you'll love our Mandala Whale Dog Rashie and Watercolour Stripe Dog Beach Towel.
Paws for thought
Not all pups are natural-born swimmers and some breeds are more suited to swimming than others. Sandy Snoots dog life jackets are general flotation devices designed for use as swimming aids. It's essential that you supervise your pup at all times around water. Even the strongest swimmers can get into trouble and you never know when your pup might need help getting back on dry land.
The sandy details
- Premium swimming aid
- Soft fabric and flexible buoyant foam for comfort
- Quality Velcro® and break-resistant buckles
- Padded handles for support (single on Size S, dual on Size M and L)
- D-ring for leash attachment
Made with love and…
- 100% polyester
- Flexible buoyant foam
- Premium Velcro® brand hook and loop
- Break-resistant YKK® brand buckles and hardware
Look after me
Be sure to follow our care instructions so your Sandy Snoots life jacket can last for a lifetime of aquatic adventures.
- Rinse off any excess sand with cold water, especially in the Velcro®
- Close the Velcro® and connect the buckles
- Wash separately in cold or warm water on a delicate cycle
- Store out of direct sunlight to prevent fading
We give a snoot about...
- Raising awareness of skin cancer in dogs
- Promoting a #sunsafesnoots beach culture
- Adopting sustainable practices
- Australian design and manufacturing
Every snoot counts, so we donate 5% of our annual profits to The University of Queensland Faculty of Science to support research to improve health and welfare of companion animals. Thanks for giving a snoot!