Pets

Making your world a better place

Learn more
stories

Fisherman Harley Swallows One Of His Hooks

Harley isn't as good a fisherman as he thought he was, swallowing a fish hook calls for some emergency intervention...

At the Bondi referral hospital, Sash, a staffy has been rushed in after swallowing a fish hook on his very first fishing trip.

Owner, Chad is feeling guilty and Lisa discovers the hook is wedged deep into his osephagus.

Can they get the hook out or will Harley have to go under the knife?